I made this compilation ages ago for personal use but recently updated it and added some new stuff. Some of the songs on here are proper good and I haven’t seen anyone compile it all into one zip before, so here’s my attempt at it. There’s a few early tracks acoustic tracks on here, some in-between bits and demos from Deathconsciousness and The Unnatural World, as well as some songs from Tim and Dan’s abandoned punk project Gate, which basically sounds like a faster, more aggressive version of HANL. There’s more information in the readme inside the zip. Thanks to Dan for giving me the go-ahead for this.
reblogging these awesome vultures instead of reblogging that garbage Axe ad to comment on it, since I suspect people who advertise on Tumblr don’t really care why you’re reblogging their content or what trenchant commentary you’re adding to it, just as long as they get plenty of reblogs
why do we gotta have the goddamn Axe ads though they’re so wretched
may the vultures feast on the flesh of people writing the Axe copy, may the vultures make jokes about tasting deodorant even through the putrid liquefaction of decomposition
May 12, 1991: Bill Watterson predicts vaporwave.
MST3K Cocktails: Crow T. Robot
4 parts golden tequila
1 part peach brandy
2 parts lime juice
2 parts honey
Shake together with ice for two minutes, strain over ice, garnish with a lemon slice
- BRYAN: "Is she part of the Itty Bitty Titty Committee?"
- GARRETT: "She was— Bryan. Are we in fuckin’ middle school… ? Ho- holy shit."
- DERRICK: "…There’s a committee? Like…"
- GARRETT: "[laughs]"
- DERRICK: "…you’re an elected official?"
- GARRETT: "Yeah! Dude, how do you get on that?
- DERRICK: "Can I be on the committee?"
- SHAWN: "I’ve only heard of it. I’ve never actually seen it."
- DERRICK: ”[…] Are you elected by the city? Or… how does that work?”
- GARRETT: "I think you’re elected by the city… to be in it."
- SHAWN: "So, it’s the City Itty Bitty Titty Committee."
- GARRETT: "Well…"
- ERIC: "Sounds shitty."
- DERRICK: "Well… it’s a tough job. I have nothing but pity… for those people."
- ERIC: "You pity… the Shitty City Itty Bitty Titty Committee?"
- ROCCO: "[from the other room] ARE YOU GUYS GETTING INTO THE NITTY-GRITTY OF THE SHITTY CITY ITTY BITTY TITTY COMMITTEE?"
I want kisses.
I want cuddles.
I want light back tickles.
I want bum grabbing.
I want neck kisses.
I want my legs wrapped around yours.
I want my hands in your hair.
I want my stomach pressed into yours.
I want to feel your breath surrounding me.
I want every inch of you to myself.
Shoegaze Cat (Cover of “Tokyo Shoegazer - Crystallize”)
DNA: Arto Lindsay and Ikue Mori photographed by Laura Levine circa 1981